HOME | BELLY | BRAYDEN | LINCOLN | BLOGGER FAVES | CONTACT | REVIEWS | RECIPES

ANNOUNCEMENTS:
$200+ in naturally based skincare products for $99?!
Get your FREE cleaning supplies! My FAVE!

Get your FREE Bark Box when you get a 6/12 month subscription!

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Brayden's second photoshoot

This is Brayden's second photoshoot, again with Shewan. :) I love the pictures. She is an amazing photographer. I do wish there were more showing his Santa outfit though. Not a big deal though. I'm hoping there are some on the CD she is sending. I will be making Christmas cards soon! 







 Photography:

Hats by:



4 comments:

  1. Those are AMAZING!!!! I love the reindeer hat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos :) LOVE LOVE LOVE the one of the thre of you kissing each other... just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to our blog! We love comments and would love for you to come back!