The gingerbread house that was doomed from the start.


My mom gets me a gingerbread house to decorate every year. This year the house was already put together AKA "ready to decorate". There was some mayhem in the gingerbread house decorating this year.

 This was before the package got opened. :( I was like "oh, we can fix it!" Hahaha.. uhmm...

 Brayden was staring at the house.


Eating candy that fell.
 Daddy put it in his mouth and he chewed on the bag. Ha. 





 He's upset about the house falling!




Aw. :)

 Godzilla eating the poor house. 


Poor gingerbread house was doomed from the start. :/


Comments

  1. Oh boo. Too bad it fell apart. I told my husband the other night how I want to decorate one every year, when M is old enough to help. Maybe next year I hope.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming to our blog! We love comments and would love for you to come back!