Wordless(ish) Wednesday/Vlog Vednesday- Cute bb/Guilt




So today, I went to go get an extremely expensive battery for my car. The guy was putting in my battery while singing "you make me cum. you make me completely miserable". He repeated it three times. I almost told him he got the song wrong and he was super professional but kept my mouth shut. Then, I went to get some groceries and drove to Fl to visit my work with Brayden. Brayden napped every time he was in the car. My husband just got home because he fell down the stairs at work and broke part of his foot. :/ He's okay but wow.






 Banana yogurt blends.



 Mango face.



 Petting his puppy.





 Someone had fleas and needed a flea bath. She kept lifting her paws out of the water.

 She shakes, rolls and licks herself after a bath.




Vote for us? We have slipped badly. :(
Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

Comments

  1. He is absolutely ADORABLE! I especially like the picture of the two of you! :)

    WW: Creative Play

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming to our blog! We love comments and would love for you to come back!