Brayden's first zoo trip!

We took Brayden to the zoo yesterday! We got him a zoo pass for his birthday. :) Here are some of the pictures I took:
Panera Bread. :)










 Let me outta this thing!










 Shaved ice!




 We parked him under the mist nozzles. :D It was hotttttt!

















 These birds look evil with their evil mustaches. Haha.




Pygmy goat petting zoo.

Snakes are clever. Snakes are fast. If you see one let it pass.
 See last photo. :P




 Needless to say, I left them a friendly note under their windshield wiper. They were SERIOUSLY like a centimeter from my bumper and their car is in my parking spot. 


Comments

  1. WOW! What a great day! {sans the whole bumper thing lol!} Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! Thank you! I know. What an ass. Luckily they didn't hit it and if they did there isn't a mark.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming to our blog! We love comments and would love for you to come back!