Flashback/Favorite photo Friday: Getting ready for Christmas

I won some cake pops from Yaya's Attic and I received them yesterday. I gave one to Brayden today. :)







Favorite photo Friday: 

the long road

and then, she {snapped}

 We put up our tree today. We had to put it up on bins because Brayden kept ripping everything off of it.

I went to Goodwill today to look for clothes, toys and books for Brayden for Christmas.
 I found this.
 It's SO old. I turned one years old 3 days after the contest was over.
 Playdoh and tons of stuff to go with them.
4 pooh books and a dinosaur book. I also got him a little rubber dinosaur. :) 

Flashback Friday:
Around Christmas last year!


Flashback Friday


Comments

  1. Beautiful photos!! Love the Lollipop ones

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet babe! Such great Goodwill finds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. he's so SOOOOOOO cute! But girl! That high chair needs a scrubbin! LOL! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAO. Thank you! Yes, it does! :X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your baby is SO cute. What a sweetie. Those cake pops are super pretty. What a nice thing to win : ) A friend of mine just started selling those. They are delicious. I took some to my co workers and they were VERY HAPPY about them : )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming to our blog! We love comments and would love for you to come back!