Holiday gift idea: Skinnaturals Collection by Skinn Cosmetics review!

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. 

I don't have super sensitive skin but it does get a little oily from time to time. I also have break outs sometimes if I don't clean my makeup off my face before bed. I got the chance to try a 3 piece line of products from Skinn Cosmetics. They also sent me Ultra Shine Posh Gloss (Shade: Amethyst Love).



 



About the Skinnaturals line: Paraben free, sulfate free, gluten free. Sans synthetic dyes, petrochemicals or genetically modified organisms. The Skinnaturals line from Skinn Cosmetics gives a whole new meaning to natural skincare. The three-part collection will return your skin to its pure state as you wave goodbye to irritation, redness and wrinkles.

Part 1: Skinnatural Calming Cleanser

This natural, sulfate-free, detergent-free, mild and creamy cleanser is filled with botanical extracts and pre-probiotics to help calm and soothe sensitive skin. The formula gently refreshes and cleans without drying. Safflower oleosomes prolong the delivery of actives to the skin while white tea extract reduces inflammation that causes aging and wrinkles. Cucumber extract and Botanisoothe™ seal the deal, leaving your skin optimally cleansed, appeased and calm. Retail price: $24.50 for 4 oz.

Part 2: Skinnatural Soothing Serum

A highly concentrated solution that provides immediate relief of angry redness and irritation plus long-term soothing and anti-aging benefits. The serum lends itself to your need for immediate satisfaction and lasting results, even for the most sensitive skin. The formula filled with glycolipids, Botanisoothe™, licorice root extract and white tea extract reveals the following benefits: reduced inflammation and wrinkles, a reestablished skin barrier and a nourished surface. Retail price: $36.50 for 1 oz.

Part 3: Skinnatural Comforting Crème

An amazingly powerful yet gentle natural moisturizer with Botanisoothe™ that acts immediately to help sooth and reduce irritation while offering long-term benefits. The moisturizer utilizes Vitamin F, wood and plant extract and white tea extract to support healthy epidermal structure and normal barrier function. Anti-redness, anti-wrinkle, anti-aging and anti-damage, all in one elegant formulation that will complete the process and leave your skin radiant, ageless and natural. Retail price: $34.50 for 1.7 oz.

Purely inspired, the Skinnaturals line is a sensitive-skin skincare breakthrough of natural proportions. The kit of three retails for $49.50. The Skinnaturals line is available for purchase individually and as a full collection at www.skinn.com and via ShopNBC.


What we thought: LOVE! This made my skin feel so smooth and soft! My skin has maintained staying completely flawless the whole time I have been using this regimen. I think the kit is an amazing price (especially in comparison to the individual retail prices). I am extremely impressed by how pure and good for your skin the ingredients are in this line. I am absolutely buying another kit when mine is gone.


About Ultra Shine Posh Gloss (Shade: Amethyst Love): Give your lips a little extra lushness with our Ultra Shine Posh Gloss! Formulated with Vitamin E, Soy and Aloe to soothe and pamper your lips while leaving a lustrous and brilliant finish. $12.50 is the price for this gloss.

What we thought: I liked this but as far as lip glosses go I thought it was a little average. I do like the color but it didn't last quite long enough for me for the price. The gloss did make my lips feel pretty soft.


They also have free shipping for orders over $50, so what are you waiting for? Go!

You can find them on Facebook and Twitter!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments