Tiny Love: My Nature Pals Gymini review!

Tiny Love is an amazing company that makes products for infants. They make mobiles, play mats, nappers, and many other toys/products. They specialize in developmental toys to help your baby learn and discover with. You can look through their site easily by category or even by age group.


Tiny Love just launched their My Nature Pals™ Collection. It's a new nature collection which features adorable nature pals and a fetching green design. We received the Gymini® My Nature Pals™. Also in the collection is a My Nature Pals™ Mobile and My Nature Pals™ Stroll.


Doesn't it look amazing? This activity mats features:  peek-a-boo dragonfly, beaver rattle, sliding rings for flexible toy positioning, easy-to-grasp bead rattle, Smart motions system, colorful teether, frog rattle, engaging mirror, crinkly beaver tail, extra loops for attaching toys.

We had a activity mat for Brayden but this one is MUCH better. It has so many more toys, textures and etc. Also, with the "smart motion system" the toys easily slide down the bars closer to the baby with very little effort. That is so smart! With Brayden's activity mat you had to move the toys to another ring for the baby. The mat is cushy, comfy and bright colored. Brayden (at 23 months old) likes the toys. Haha. Of course, he uses the bars as some sort of limbo game. I can not wait to see baby Lincoln playing with his awesome activity mat.

(The bars were snapped wrong in this picture. I fixed it right after.)
 Squirrel with a crinkly tail. There are multiple toys on here with crinkly parts and rattles.


The bars snap into place!
Light up/music playing Caterpillar.
Reading the instructions.


We love this mat and strongly recommend you buying one for your little one/little one you know! They sell is for $59.99 on their site! Walmart also sell products from Tiny Love.

You can find them on FacebookTwitter and they also have a newsletter (right hand corner) you can sign up for!


EDIT: 





Even though Lincoln is still a little young to fully play with his mat, he does hit the toys. Brayden also shows him the toys and turns on the music for him. We love this playmat. It's so bright, fun and has tons of things to amuse an infant.

*Disclaimer* I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.

Comments

  1. i need this for the new baby!

    -Christa
    http://christanncox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should definitely get one! It's amazing. I like it SO much more than the one we had for Brayden.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming to our blog! We love comments and would love for you to come back!