Polyvore: Boy's Fashion vol 3: Monster's Inc

Brayden and Lincoln have been watching Monster's Inc and Monster's University quite a bit lately. My sister got Brayden a Sully flashlight for Christmas. You hold his arms up, he roars/talks and the light comes on. Both boys were briefly afraid of it. Brayden has had a fear of monsters for a while for pretty much no reason. After we got him to watch Monster's Inc and talked to him about monsters not being scary he has seriously been fine. No more fear.

I want this Sully shirt for Brayden so bad. He saw this collage and said "I want all of this, mom." Yes, my three year old thinks he's all grown now and stopped calling me "mommy". :( I want the Mike shirt for Lincoln. I pretty much want everything I put on this collage. Great prices too! The Sully shirt is only $6.47 from Old Navy! The shoes are only $15 at Target. Jackpot!

(Click the photo in the middle or corner to pin it. Click read more to see where the items are from.)







Toddler Boy's Monsters University Slip-on Sneaker Blue
target.com



See our other Polyvore fashion posts here.

GIVE US A VOTE DAILY, PLEASE!

Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

Comments