Body Merry: 2.5% Retinol Moisturizer AND Stretch Marks and Scars and Defense cream review!



Recently I received two products from Body Merry. At Body Merry, it’s all about YOUR satisfaction. They ensure that  they put out only the BEST quality products. Nothing less will do. Their products are tested formulations that contain premium ingredients. They are manufactured in an FDA registered, GMP compliant facility. They don't make over-the-top unrealistic claims about their products. No animal testing and they use sustainable practices.

About Retinol Surge Moisturizer: Retinol has time and again proven itself to be a potent youth reviving ingredient.  It combines the power of 2.5% Retinol with a bunch of soothing natural antioxidants that work together to visibly reduce the signs of aging. Plant Derived Hyaluronic Acid hydrates and nourishes your skin.

This moisturizer not only effectively addresses wrinkles, fine lines, age spots and other signs of aging, but also helps to provide a flawless tone and texture by working its charm on discoloration, acne and other marks, hyperpigmentation and sun damage. This unique formulation leaves your skin feeling and looking smoother, plumper and younger.  Both men and women can use this moisturizer, and it is designed to work well for all skin types.

(Buy it on Amazon.)

About the Stretch Marks and Scars and Defense cream: A bunch of premium natural and organic ingredients make up this formulation - Organic Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Vitamins E + C + B3 + B5, Sunflower Seed Oil, Plant Stem Cells, Organic Hemp Seed Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Raspberry Seed Oil, Avocado Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Organic Gotu Kala, Algae Extract and Japanese Green Tea Leaf Extract - to name just a few. Yes, ingredients that you KNOW are good for you.

This cream helps in reducing the appearance of existing scars and marks by increasing the moisture content of the skin, so that it has a more even tone and feels smooth and supple to the touch. It also ensures that the moisture seeps deep into your skin and stays locked in. This improves your skin's elasticity, which in turn helps to prevent new tears and marks from forming. In a nutshell, it works great for prevention as well as reduction!

This creamy moisture rich product helps to prevent and diminish the appearance of old and new stretch marks and scars, whatever be the cause! Moms can tackle stretch marks head on by using this cream during and after pregnancy. While stretch marks are most commonly associated with pregnancy, almost all of us (whether its men or women) invariably have some 'problem areas'. This cream is designed for use by both men and women who are looking for a highly effective solution to fight those pesky marks and scars.

(Buy it on Amazon.)

What I thought: LOVE LOVE LOVE! The moisturizer makes my skin feel so soft. It tackles everything you need for your skin when it comes to aging, which I really care about. I feel like 30 is creeping up on me. I am turning 28 in less than a month.

The stretch mark and scar cream is great. I do have some stretch marks because I have two kids, of course. I started using this cream a couple weeks ago and I already feel like they are fading.

I love that I KNOW everything that goes into Body Merry's products. I know it's safe and perfect for taking care of my skin. I feel confident in what's going into my skin. I can not recommend these products enough!

You can find them on Facebook and Twitter!

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments