Holiday card review!


Every single year I send out Christmas cards to my team, friends, customers, and more. It's tough to find sets that have a variety of different cards inside them. Especially ones that aren't boring. So, this year a company from Amazon sent me some cards to review. The cards are really cute and the patterns are really great. The quality of the cards are very sturdy and they come with brown envelopes. I love the brown. Totally different than most cards. The only con is that I have is that a few of the cards have Christmas spelled incorrectly. Buy them if you don't mind some of the cards being wrong. ðŸ˜‚ I got 6 instead of 3 of that one but it's incorrect. I'm not going to use those. 21 cards are perfectly fine and usable! They are only $10.99 so the 21 pretty ones are totally worth it to me! 



Comments