Tv stand upcycle

I have been redoing furniture for a while. I do not attempt insanely fancy things like distressing. I know I would jack that up. I have painted a few things around our house. Chalk paint is definitely my go to. It doesn't require sanding. It paints easily. It cleans off surfaces it gets on. Best of all it makes for gorgeous pieces. Kilz is my go to brand. I did a little poll on my Instagram and Facebook asking if I should go with white or grey. Most said grey. Rj agreed grey would be best because white gets dirty easy. So off I went to find light grey. We already have pieces in dark grey (Kilz Poppyseed). I found the perfect shade. Kilz Platinum Ring. I love how it turned out! So here is the piece:


Before and after of our new tv stand. We got it for free. 🎉 I have been looking for something to replace our cheap tv stand. So this whole project took $20 for the paint and that's it. I already had brushes and wax.


Here is the before and after of our tv area in general. I hated that stand but it served us well for a while. I love the new stand so much! What do you think?

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, follow us on Instagram, follow us on Pinterest, and find us on Google+Also, check out my Perfectly Posh shop!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming to our blog! We love comments and would love for you to come back!