MAGEFY eyelashes review!

I have pretty short eyelashes. I also wear contacts though so I feel like I have to be careful with what's by my eyes. I don't put eyeliner on my waterline because it gets on my contacts. So, I have only worn fake eyelashes twice. The company MAGEFY has sent me 10 pairs of reusable eyelashes to try out. They are all kinds of style too.10 different, which I LOVE. I have never seen packs with such a great variety. The assorted styles are perfect for different occasions like parties, dating, travel etc. They are super easy to put on. They even come with an eyelash applicator (value $7.99). I did not have one of these so when I have applied lashes previously I used tweezers. This applicator is awesome and makes it WAY easier! Unlike other clunky false lashes these lashes are made of ultra-light synthetic fibers. That makes them just as soft as your natural lashes. They won't hurt your eyes. They didn't bother mine at all. They are an amazing price, $12.99 for 10 pairs. They are reusable too if being used and removed properly. So, you can get lots of use out of them! It doesn't come with lash glue but it's pretty cheap at the store. I use black lash glue if I am doing eyeliner, clear otherwise. I absolutely recommend this lashes. They are just as good, if not better than expensive ones out there!









Link- http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07DS24CBC

Comments