Catch the Moment 365: Week 40!




This day Brayden stayed home sick because he threw up three times through the night. :( He seriously slept until noon. He had JUST gotten up when I came home from break. Poor kid. It didn't stop him from making fart noises and teaching his brother how.

I love looking in on the boys when they are playing. This day Brayden was at school. Lincoln was playing in his room I went in and he was playing with cars on the street rug. It was so sweet. He was making "vroom vroom" noises.

Getting out of the car to go into Goodwill. We went to Goodwill to look for a monkey costume. There were decorations in the windows. When Brayden says "scary" like Halloween he wiggles his fingers. He actually has quite a bit of fears. It REALLY didn't help at Goodwill. We went to look at the toys. They a huge poster of a silhouette of a guy holding a knife. There was a sensor/speaker behind it that made screaming and slashing noises when you walked by it. Poor kid. He screamed, cried and ran out of the room. I followed him and another lady had already gotten him. She asked me if he was lost. I explained the poster on the wall. The lady got upset by it and went straight to the manager. That was a silly place for something that scary. He refused to go back and look at the toys. :( We got apologies from a few of the workers. We found a monkey costume Sunday at Once Upon a Child.

I had to work at Cracker Barrel on Saturday. Brayden looked so sweet sleeping.

Zoo trip!

I thought it was pretty quiet so, I went to check on Lincoln. He was watching tv and just hanging out. Both my kids are normally constantly moving.

Pretty sky on the way to school.

Linking up with Behind the Camera & DreamingSimply Stavishand Nurse Loves Farmer

Nurse Loves Farmer

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, follow us on Instagram, follow us on Pinterest, and find us on Google+!

Comments