August 10th! My mommy!

(I started this post yesterday but this baby exhausts me.)
Happy birthday, Mom!
My mom is honestly my hero. She is the most amazing woman I have ever and will ever meet. No one could replace her. I am going to make a post about her one day but it will take time because it will be very long and in depth. I was hoping to be able to give her a grandchild for her birthday but he obviously did not arrive. Boo. :X I have been wishing since finding out the due date because that would have been so great. I was born on my mom's dad's birthday. I know how happy it made my papa. Oh well though, we may have passed my mom's birthday but at least he will be here soon. It doesn't matter so much when he gets here just that he gets here. We all want to meet you, little baby! I already know you are going to have the most amazing grandma ever. Happy birthday, Mommy! :D

Mommy and I. :)



Comments