Happy one month, Brayden!

Today our baby boy is one month old! I can not believe it has been a month. I feel like I was just pregnant yesterday. I am still getting used to not be pregnant! On August 21st at 5:30pm Brayden Joseph Carvalho came into this world. He's an amazing baby. I knew I would love him but I never imagined it would be this much. We are so lucky to have him. He has truly completed me. Here's to the months and years ahead! I know they will go by fast!

Birth: 8 pounds 12 ounces and 22 inches long.
1 month: 11 pounds even and 23 inches long.

hair has not fallen out and has only grown more

hair has also lightened from the shade of brown it was

still has grayish eyes

wears size 1 diapers

legs are almost too long for his 0-3 month sleepers

wears 3-6 month onesies

has reflux

sleeps in his crib during the day

won't sleep in crib at night 

sleeps in a swing in our room or in our bed at night 



------------------------------------------


One month old!

Comments

  1. That's exactly how I felt about you when you were born, I had never seen anything so beautiful in my life as this sweet little baby that god gave me. This is a very lucky boy to have parents that love his so much, that are so dedicated to each other and to making sure he has a happy life. I'm a very proud mother & grandmother to have the 3 of you in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is exactly how I feel. I can't imagine how I ever lived without him and Rj in my life. I am so grateful. Thank you for being such an amazing mom and grandma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is adorable. Visiting from the Blog Hops! Stop by when you get the chance and show some love. I have a Meet Me Monday blog hop and a Wandering Wednesday blop hop and I would love if you could join in.

    http://www.inspiringyou2save.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! :D

    Awesome. I will do that sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's so cute - and so grown up looking for a one month old!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! Aw, I agree. I had someone a few days ago ask me if he is 3 months old. Uhm. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy happy one month Brayden :)

    Enjoy every second because time really does go by soooooo fast and before you know it you will have a little boy running around... it's the best thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy 1 month. M was the same way with everything NB and he was always head on size of clothes, like when he was 0-3 months old he wore 3-6 months, and when he was 3-6 months old he work 6-9 months. Then is all caught up to him, and now he wears 18 months for 18 month old. Long and lean.

    He is so adorable! Something I learned when I tried to get M to sleep in the crib, make sure to do it for naps (check), and don't make it a play area... like don't put toys in there for him to play and for you to take a break. I read that advice somewhere because I did have toys in there. Once I took them out, about a week or two of trying (can't remember but it wasn't too long) he got used to the idea that crib=bedtime. Anyways just something I read that I found useful.
    Give him a hug for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's what I worry about! Can't they stay tiny?! :/ LOL. Although I can't wait to see how he grows up and I can't wait to play with him. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha. That's great. I definitely think Brayden will be the same way. I expected it. His daddy is almost 6'4 so it makes sense.

    Thank you! That is great advice. I do have two stuffed animals in there but seems like he doesn't notice them. I think the hardest thing for Brayden is not seeing me there in his crib. So when he wakes up he needs to see me. I can get him down for every nap. I'm proud of that. We will master night darn it!

    I will hug him for you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming to our blog! We love comments and would love for you to come back!