Amazing Shutterfly Blogger promotion!

II have been thinking for quite a while about family Christmas cards. Actually, it's been on my mind before Brayden was even born. :X

A friend of mine, Aly, told me about Shutterfly. She was printing pictures for her scrapbooks. She even made Christmas cards through them and sent us one. It is so cute and hanging on our refrigerator. Another friend of mine, Virginia, told me she makes photobooks through Shutterfly. There are so many things you can do on the  website!

When I saw that Shutterfly was having this amazing promotion you can only imagine how excited I was. We recently got some pictures taken by Lizabeth Photography. We are waiting for the CD to come in the mail. The second that CD is in my grubby little hands I am making Christmas cards! 


Anyways, onto the promotion since you are probably anxious to know about it, huh? All you have to do is be a blogger, fill out the form, get the email, follow the instructions and you get 50 FREE Christmas cards! Can I hear a hell to the yes? Here is the sign up form: Click click. Personally I can not wait to make and send out my cards!

I am still unsure on what template we will be using. There's just so many! I am pretty sure I am going to end up using either the 5th one or the last one posted. I just really love the colors in it. Take a peek at the link above and find some of your favorites! Here are some of my top picks: 











Comments

  1. see uve done one.. kinda.. lol btw screw shutterfly. did u read my post about them? lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming to our blog! We love comments and would love for you to come back!