Flashback Friday: Sibling Christmas photo

Wowee. Ignore that nerd on the left, please.

I don't exactly know what ages we are in this photo. My guess is 12, 9 and 7 or 13, 10 and 8?
Maybe? Do you happen to know, Mom?

Anyways, besides not knowing exactly when this was taken I do love this picture. I love that we are all smiling. I love how happy and carefree we appear. I love that my dad is not in the picture (also for another time). I love that we are in eldest to youngest order. I love that we are all wearing stripes yet the stripes do not match. Haha. I wonder if that was done on purpose. ;)  I love that we are at my Nanny's house. I love and miss Nanny dearly but that is an entry for another time. I love that I am using my Nanny's Christmas tree now. I love how insanely old and hard to put together it is. I love Christmas.

Flashback Friday Button

Comments

  1. I love this picture also. Your ages were 14, 11, & 9. Our first Christmas together. That was a very difficult time for me, but I was so happy to have my children back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw. :/ I thought I was younger than that. Jeez, I look like a little kid. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey girl! thanks for visiting my blog!! hopefully you'll visit me again! LOVE your blog and the post that i've read so far i see we have to same outlook on things! :)

    i'm your newest follwer! hope to talk to you soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Followed you back. :D Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming to our blog! We love comments and would love for you to come back!