HOME | BELLY | BRAYDEN | LINCOLN | BLOGGER FAVES | CONTACT | REVIEWS | RECIPES

ANNOUNCEMENTS:
$200+ in naturally based skincare products for $99?!
Get your FREE cleaning supplies! My FAVE!

Get your FREE Bark Box when you get a 6/12 month subscription!

Monday, December 20, 2010

Manic Monday- Another Daddy day

I had to work again and Rj had off. So, here are some pictures were taken before I left, some while I was at work and some after.

Yes, Brayden wore three outfits today.


Wat da hail?
Uhmmmm?

Really, Rj?







6 comments:

  1. Your little one is so precious. Cute photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! I LOL at the RJ photo. My husband was like "What are you laughing at?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. Yes. He is real mature. ;) He was like "take pics of what I do all day? Okay!" ..... Haha.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to our blog! We love comments and would love for you to come back!