HOME | BELLY | BRAYDEN | LINCOLN | BLOGGER FAVES | CONTACT | REVIEWS | RECIPES

ANNOUNCEMENTS:
$200+ in naturally based skincare products for $99?!
Get your FREE cleaning supplies! My FAVE!
Get your FREE Bark Box when you get a 6/12 month subscription!

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Cloth diapering

I bought a cloth diaper. It came in the mail today. It's a Nappy diaper (one size). I really like it. I'm going to search for places nearby that sell cloth diapers. :) 


















Can we get a vote? ;)
Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!


2 comments:

  1. Bumgenius AIO's are good. Thats what I have it looks like basically the same design as the one he is wearing. They are pricey but i know if you buy them in bulk you get a better deal on them. The ones I have were given to me by my aunt who used them on her boy for 6 months and they still look brand new.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard okay things about those and great stuff about Fuzzi Bunz but they are super expensive. Haha.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to our blog! We love comments and would love for you to come back!