Wordless(ish) Wednesday- Mouse thief

So, I was sitting on the living room floor with my laptop because Brayden gets upset if he's playing on the floor and I'm not very close. My mouse starts going insane. It's clicking random things and moving all over the screen. After about a minute of trying to figure it out I realized...
 Someone had a hold of the mouse...
 I see us looking at A Good Life. :)




Also, yesterday Brayden got his first injury. He rolled over to Rj's computer chair. He put his mouth one of the legs. He lifted his head and dropped it quickly like when he lays his face on the floor. He slammed his face on the chair leg. :( It looks like one of those teardrop gang tattoos. Oi. He cried a lot.


Want to help heal our little baby's bruise? ;) 
Click then click again, please!
Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming to our blog! We love comments and would love for you to come back!