HOME | BELLY | BRAYDEN | LINCOLN | BLOGGER FAVES | CONTACT | REVIEWS | RECIPES

ANNOUNCEMENTS:
$200+ in naturally based skincare products for $99?!
Get your FREE cleaning supplies! My FAVE!

Get your FREE Bark Box when you get a 6/12 month subscription!

Monday, March 28, 2011

Edit challenge: Ashley Plus Three: Flower

Thank you, Ashley for hosting this challenge. I love participating! Great photo, Amy.

Original:

My edit:
I adjusted the brightness, contrast, ran a "spring" action and sharpened it once. :)
Here is the action set: HERE 

And for fun because I wanted to see how it would look. :)
I used the paint brush on "color", 100% opacity with black as the color, traced everything but the flower. Then, I just brightened it, added a little contrast and sharpened it once. :)







Give us a vote, please!
Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

8 comments:

  1. Great job, your edit is so vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! That's what I was going for. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The selective coloring is cool, very unique!

    If you enjoy using selective coloring on your photos, you might be interested in my link-up, Color Splash Sunday. Here is the page on my blog that has more info: http://purple-hippie.blogspot.com/p/color-splash-sunday.html.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds great! I will check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are SO pretty! Thanks so much for linking up! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to our blog! We love comments and would love for you to come back!