I got an award!

I got my very first award! :D Thank you, Adventures in Nonnyland! When you receive the award you must pass it along to 8 other bloggers. Share 8 things about yourself then, pass it along!


1. I am a sucker for reality shows.
2. I am the most observant person I know. I notice EVERYTHING.
3. I absolutely hate stupid people and people that think they can get away with lying to me.
4. I work as a server at an elderly home and have been there for 3 1/2 years.
5. I have a pretty boring life and really should get out more.
6. My friends all live 30+ miles away.
7. My mom is my hero.
8. I have a pretty crazy range of emotions. Happy, sad to mad very quickly and back and forth.

Bloggers I have chosen:

Give us a vote, please?
Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

Comments

  1. Love your 8 things about you! I too am a sucker for reality tv!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it so much. It just pulls you in! :X Lol.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming to our blog! We love comments and would love for you to come back!