A to Z of me

A. Age: 24

B. Bed size: Queen. If we had the room we would have a california king.

C. Chore you dislike: Hanging up clothes, dusting, cleaning toilets.

D. Dogs: Peppy. She is a Chihuahua/Mini Pin.

E. Essential start to your day: Kissing my son when he wakes up.

F. Favorite color: Yellow

G. Gold or silver: Silver.

H. Height: 5 feet 2 1/2 inches

I. Instruments you play(ed): None.

J. Job title: Server

K. Kids: Brayden. :) Future sibling will come in a couple years.

L. Live: Very southern Georgia. 

M. Mom’s name: Gail

N. Nicknames: Jessie.. Don't really have any.

O. Overnight hospital stays: When I was born, when I had meningitis, when I got in a car accident, when I got induced with Brayden and it didn't work and when I actually had Brayden.

P. Pet peeves: I have far too many to list. LOL. Mostly have to do with idiot drivers. 

Q. Quote from a movie: Uhmmmm... I have no idea.

R. Righty or lefty: Righty.

S. Siblings: One sister and one brother. Kristy and Timmy. I am the oldest.

T. Time you wake up: Around 8 because of Brayden except when I work morning so then I get up at 5:20am.

U. Underwear: None.

V. Vegetables you don’t like: Brussel sprouts and any kind of green minus spinach.

W. What makes you run late: Closing my eyes before I get out of bed.

X. X-rays you’ve had: None that I recall...

Y. Yummy food you make: All of it. ;)

Z. Zoo animal favorites: Pygmy marmoset

Vote for us?
Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

Comments

  1. holy crap girl... you gotsta get up urrrrly. yuck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. Hate it. :( I have to commute and be at work by 6:30.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming to our blog! We love comments and would love for you to come back!