HOME | BELLY | BRAYDEN | LINCOLN | BLOGGER FAVES | CONTACT | REVIEWS | RECIPES

ANNOUNCEMENTS:
$200+ in naturally based skincare products for $99?!
Get your FREE cleaning supplies! My FAVE!
Get your FREE Bark Box when you get a 6/12 month subscription!

Monday, April 11, 2011

Survey~

Got this from Mandy at A Sorta Fairytale. :) 

Food: Chicken and potatoes
Color: Yellow
Animal: Pygmy Marmoset
Dessert: Chocolate chip cookies
Artist: Musician? Too many to list.
Pair of Shoes: Flats and flip flops.
Outfit: Jeans and a tee shirt.
Skinny Jeans: Yep, I have one pair but need to lose tons of weight to actually look okay.
Brand: Don't care about brands.
Perfume: I have a ton of bath and body work sprays. Velvet tuberose is my favorite.
Accessory: My wedding ring.
City: I haven't traveled enough to answer this.
Hobby: Taking photos, blogging, hanging out with my son, watching tv/movies.
Beauty Product: I don't wear makeup most days..
Holiday: Christmas season.
Snack: Tortilla chips and salsa.
Movie: Almost every Adam Sandler and Kevin Smith movie.
Song: "First day of my life" Bright Eyes
Guilty Pleasure: Coke, food, cloth diapering.. apparently I am the only one into it around here.

My punkin today:

I'm using it as a method to get him to nap because he is clearly tired.

Vote for us?
Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

2 comments:

  1. i don't think there's anything to feel guilty about regarding cloth diapering... you should be proud!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thank you! I'm trying to be but wasn't getting much encouragement. Am now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to our blog! We love comments and would love for you to come back!