Mother's Day!

Gah, the last post and this post should have already been made. I've been working a lot, had to get a new tire/alignment, grocery shop and etc etc. So, here is my first Mother's Day! We went to my mom's and Rj's mom's. :) My mom got me a card and picture frame. We got my mom a card, a candle, chocolate and a picture that Brayden painted. We gave his mom a card, pj's and a picture Brayden painted. Brayden and Rj got me a card and digital picture frame. :D

(Disclaimer: some of these photos are terrible but it's the thought that counts, right?)













 It looks like this outside because over a hundred miles from us is a fire in GA. There was seriously ash falling from the sky.

 You can see the smoke here.

 MIL's.


 The sun. Oi.
 My present. :)













Vote for us?
Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

Comments