Wordless(ish) Wednesday- Happy birthday, Mom!


So, last night Brayden woke up EVERY hour for a while. Then, he slept on my chest then, on Rj's chest till 2:30 when he went into his crib. Something was wrong with his stomach. I made a doctor appointment today. The Dr. said he is constipated which made no sense to me since he has pooped.. It was just odd poop. Anyways, he said to give him a teaspoon of Milk of Magnesia a day. He said it would make his current diaper rash from being sick even worse. He prescribed heavy duty diaper rash cream and said to put Neosporin on his butt too. :( Poor baby. The Dr. also said that what I posted about yesterday about what WIC said about his weight is not true. He is in the 90th percentile for weight.

Today was his grandma/my mom's birthday so we went to her house for dinner. :D Happy birthday, Mom!











The icing tube did not cooperate with me.


 Grandma's birthday cake. :)



Comments