Sweet shot Tuesday: My bestfriend is in town!

You may remember them from herehere, and here. Aly is my best friend. We went to school together. Her family is stationed in Maryland. I love seeing her whenever I can. :)

Tyler. :) First time they saw each other they weren't mobile. Last time they saw each other they both just started pulling up. Now they both walk. Tyler is almost exactly 1 month older than Brayden.











Lily. :)



Cameron and Lily making beautiful music together.


Getting in the musical spirit.

Sweet Shot Day

Comments

  1. cute! still waiting on you to call me, i guess u dont want these coupons

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Lmao. Guess not. Been busy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming to our blog! We love comments and would love for you to come back!