Mindware Toys: Stacking Circus review!

Let's talk toys! I am so excited that I get to do a review for Mindware Toys. They sent me the Stacking Circus. It's SO cute! The board is really thick and I think it will hold up pretty well to Brayden's antics (constantly putting stuff in his mouth). The little animals are all soft and squishy. The colors are bright. It even has numbers on the side. I can't till Brayden plays with it!

Mindware Toys sent me a catalog with the toy. My husband and sister both looked at it separately and were constantly saying "Oh my god, that is SO cool. I want that." They're grown. :P Mindware Toys is known for their "brainy" toys. They have a tons of toys to help your kids learn more. There is a huge variety of toys for all different ages. You should definitely get something off their site for your kids!

Pictures of our toy:






*Disclaimer*  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.

Comments

  1. What a cute stacking toy! I might have to grab one for my kids! They are both SO into building things up and knocking them down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely should! It's so adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming to our blog! We love comments and would love for you to come back!