Pinteresting: Vol 1!

I really wanted to do something off Pinterest today. I have never done anything off there before and have always wanted to. I wanted to do something I already had the supplies for. I decided on DIY heart shaped crayons:



 I'm not going to lie the peeling is tedious. Not too bad though. I just broke mine by hand. Then, I put them with similar colors except one mix. It took 3 crayons but you could add more after they melt down a little to make them bigger. I wanted to do this so they are easy for Brayden to use. 230 degrees for about 15 mins.


 After they came out. I let them sit for 20 minutes. They popped out pretty easily. 


 Messy shirt boy wanted to play with them.

Comments

  1. yay! i am totally doing this! maybe this weekend, colton would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Interesting Elizabeth loves to doddle with crayons, we will have to try this one day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute! this is one of those pinterest things i've been wanting to try. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sabrina, they would love doing this because they could peel the crayons, break them and etc. They seem to love helping out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's super easy, Virginia! Definitely try it out. You could do any small shape silicone pan or cups.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! You should. It's very easy! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming to our blog! We love comments and would love for you to come back!