HOME | BELLY | BRAYDEN | LINCOLN | BLOGGER FAVES | CONTACT | REVIEWS | RECIPES

ANNOUNCEMENTS:
$200+ in naturally based skincare products for $99?!
Get your FREE cleaning supplies! My FAVE!
Get your FREE Bark Box when you get a 6/12 month subscription!

Monday, January 16, 2012

Flying kitten!

 I had the screen pulled over the door. It's nice and cool outside. Jack spent like 10 minutes headbutting it then, decided it would be better if he climbed up the screen. LOL.


 He's standing on his tip toes trying to reach Jack.


8 comments:

  1. Kitties are funny. My parents cat did that before. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, this is funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness!!! This made me laugh out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha. Glad you got a laugh out of it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I did a double take when I glanced over then, grabbed my camera fast!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to our blog! We love comments and would love for you to come back!