HOME | BELLY | BRAYDEN | LINCOLN | BLOGGER FAVES | CONTACT | REVIEWS | RECIPES

ANNOUNCEMENTS:
$200+ in naturally based skincare products for $99?!
Get your FREE cleaning supplies! My FAVE!

Get your FREE Bark Box when you get a 6/12 month subscription!

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Pinteresting: Vol 3!

This would actually be Vol. 5 but I didn't post the T-shirt scarf and the T-shirt rings that I made for siblings for Christmas. :) I also made two food items.

Anyways, I wanted to make a DIY dry erase board for my kitchen. Please excuse my camera phone pictures. Rj is in South Carolina with Brayden, his mom, brother and etc. He has my camera. :)

 What you will need: Scrapbook paper, scissors, dry erase markers and a picture frame with glass. I had everything but the markers. They were a $1 at Dollar Tree, of course so my total cost for this was $1.07.
 I cut the scrap book paper and put it in the frame. 
Hang it up and start writing! I am writing our schedules and I am going to writing night menus too.
(BTW, I started out week on Friday. Our work schedules go from Friday to Thursday.)


THE PIN!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! It looks much better in real life. LOL. Stupid camera phone.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to our blog! We love comments and would love for you to come back!