Pinteresting: Vol 3!

This would actually be Vol. 5 but I didn't post the T-shirt scarf and the T-shirt rings that I made for siblings for Christmas. :) I also made two food items.

Anyways, I wanted to make a DIY dry erase board for my kitchen. Please excuse my camera phone pictures. Rj is in South Carolina with Brayden, his mom, brother and etc. He has my camera. :)

 What you will need: Scrapbook paper, scissors, dry erase markers and a picture frame with glass. I had everything but the markers. They were a $1 at Dollar Tree, of course so my total cost for this was $1.07.
 I cut the scrap book paper and put it in the frame. 
Hang it up and start writing! I am writing our schedules and I am going to writing night menus too.
(BTW, I started out week on Friday. Our work schedules go from Friday to Thursday.)


THE PIN!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming to our blog! We love comments and would love for you to come back!