I have seen these floating around Pinterest. They seemed easy and they are!
What you will need:
As many apples as you want (I used 5 small apples)
- Clean your apples.
- Remove apple core with a paring knife or apple corer.
- Thinly slice the entire apple.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and place apple slices on it.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon. I did both sides.
- Bake at 275 degrees for an hour and a half to two hours. At the end of hour one flip them over so they bake evenly. Check on them at the hour mark and every 30 minutes after that.
- Once they look nice and crispy take them out. :) Mine went until exactly an hour and a half. I wanted mine a tiny bit chewy.
These are SO good! Definitely will be making them again! The pin.