Pinteresting: Vol 4! Apple chips!

I have seen these floating around Pinterest. They seemed easy and they are! 


What you will need:
As many apples as you want (I used 5 small apples)
Cinnamon

Directions:

  • Clean your apples.
  • Remove apple core with a paring knife or apple corer. 
  • Thinly slice the entire apple.
  • Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and place apple slices on it.
  • Sprinkle with cinnamon. I did both sides.
  • Bake at 275 degrees for an hour and a half to two hours. At the end of hour one flip them over so they bake evenly. Check on them at the hour mark and every 30 minutes after that. 
  • Once they look nice and crispy take them out. :) Mine went until exactly an hour and a half. I wanted mine a tiny bit chewy.

These are SO good! Definitely will be making them again! The pin.




Comments

  1. This looks so simple! I'm definitely going to have to try to do this. And good for you for doing something off of pinterest! :D I have a list of projects I've collected from there that I really need to get started on. haha

    -Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is! Definitely try it! Haha. Me too. I finally started doing some!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming to our blog! We love comments and would love for you to come back!