Rockin' Green Laundry Detergent review!

Rockin' Green sent me detergent to try! I was so excited to try it. I usually just use free/clear kind because it's natural. I dislike that it doesn't have a scent though.

They have 5 scents and an unscented variety. They have detergent for each type of water you could have in your house to make sure it's the most efficient for your washer. The scents are all amazing, fresh and have really clever/cute names. Even Rj thought the names were great. 

I have always heard so much about Rockin' Green detergent from other cloth diaper mamas but honestly thought it would be too costly. It is A LOT more affordable than I expected! If you would like to try their detergent without buying a lot then, try their samples! They are very cheap! They even have something to help with ammonia which is a big concern with cloth diapering.


My only complaint is that the amazing scents aren't very strong after the clothes come out of the dryer. They should make Rockin' Green dryer sheets! ;)

Overall, I am extremely happy with this detergent and am going to start buying it to use on all of Brayden's clothes and diapers! :D


 Perfect for little one's skin! 
Soft and clean! 

*Disclaimer*  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.

Comments