A Lovetown USA (OPRAH) event with Sara Evans.

I doubt many people have heard of Lovetown USA yet so let me explain. Oprah Winfrey is having a show shot in Kingsland, GA (town I am a mile from). It's called Lovetown USA. She even came here to kick it off. This site has the events to come. The Facebook pageAn article. The show is about all kinds of love. They are going to find some people love, show acts of love and etc. Oprah wants it to be a movement, a big love movement.

Today Kristy, Rj, Brayden and I went to a festival in downtown Kingsland. Sara Evans played at the festival. I don't really like country but she is gorgeous and her voice is amazing. I also liked her stories and even recognized three of the songs from shows/movies/media.



 Some of the crowd.
  He cried when the music first came on so we moved further away.
 Sara Evans. Keep in mind I could only take pictures so well as I am 5'2. Haha.
 One of the camera men for the show. I thought it was funny he was sitting on a box.





 This was where is realized the girl on stage was the one singing then, he started dancing a little.

 The stage.

 Huge band!
 I posted about seeing this pink firetruck in a trailer park on my facebook/twitter a while back. Well, here it is!
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. :)


Sunday Snapshot

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming to our blog! We love comments and would love for you to come back!