Nature's Baby Organics review!

This post is going to be a huge brag fest (fyi). ;)

I wrote this company called Nature's Baby Organics. Their stuff looked great. A mother created the products because she has children with problem skin (allergies and Eczema). I always want to find new organic products to use on Brayden since he has Eczema. A man wrote back and said he would send out samples. I expected a couple little packets. I did not receive packets. The box was heavy. I dug through the box and just kept finding more and more stuff. 

I am absolutely amazed by ALL the products they have. They have so many things to help your baby's skin, hair and etc. ALL their products are cruelty free, all natural, organic, vegan, have amazing ingredients and they donate a percentage to the fight against breast cancer. The ingredients are easy to pronounce and each label tells you if it's gluten free, vegan, etc. The products that have scents have some of the best scents of any body wash or lotion I have ever smelled. "Vanilla Tangerine" is my favorite. I could not stop smelling it. (I'm weird. Don't judge me.)


Product breakdown: 
Diaper ointment: prevents diaper rash. Great for babies who are prone to diaper rash.

Face & body moisturizer: Adds moisture to dry skin. This made Brayden's skin feel SO soft. It's fragrance free but still had a nice light scent to it. The main ingredients are Aloe Vera and Olive Oil. They have their own Aloe farm! That is so great. I can definitely see myself putting this moisturizer on Brayden's skin everyday.

Baby oil: adds moisture to dry skin. Smells amazing and leaves skin very silky!

Dusting powder: prevents chaffing and dries baby's bottom. This can be used to stop diaper rash. Adults can also use it anywhere chafing/over sweating occurs, armpits, feet, etc.

Shampoo & body wash: cleans hair/body. My favorite thing about this is the scent lingered long after his bath.  I also love that it does both body and hair, no need for two products. It also washes out of hair and off the body very easily.

Soothing stick: soothes chapped, dry skin. This is something I was so happy to see. Brayden's eczema causes random raised dry red patches that normally appear on his back/legs. I put this on the patches. It dried quickly and I know it will help calm those patches. This is the only product with a downfall. Although it says it's fragrance free it has a light scent that didn't smell good to me. It kind of just smells odd.. 

Chest rub: calms, soothes and relaxes sick babies. I was so excited when I saw this. I JUST told Rj that I saw baby vapor rub in the stores. I was going to get it for Brayden but was hesitant. I am so glad they sent me this. I will be thrilled to have this to relieve Brayden when he is sick.




They also have many other great sounding products that I did not receive. Check them out! I used their retail locator and found that two stores within 35 miles of me sell their products! I will definitely be buying more when I run out of what they sent me. :)

 Splashing after I put the shampoo and body wash on.


 Splashing some more!
 After I took this picture he started rubbing it in. Haha.
Feeling fresh!


*Disclaimer*  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.

Comments

  1. I sniff all bath products before I buy them... and some other things too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA. Me too! These smell so good but especially the Vanilla Tangerine. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming to our blog! We love comments and would love for you to come back!