Tuesday: Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!

I have been selected as the Fine Feathered Friend for the 2/14 Flock Together Tuesday Blog Hop. :) Thank you so much for picking me. I love this blog hop. Everyone should link up!

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! Rj and I both had to work plus we don't get paid till Thursday. We both have off so we are going to celebrate then. I did put together some printables/other cute things and baked cookies for him. :) 

I had a pretty good day hanging out with Brayden before work other than him having to get shots. Poor baby. :( He was clutching his leg when he walked afterwards. My mom and Jeannie came to see us to bring us some food and brought Brayden a chocolate covered marshmallow heart. :) He didn't nap today so he went to sleep early tonight. Praying he doesn't wake up at like 5am. Haha.

Well, here are some pictures:




 Brayden ripped part of my card I made Rj. :(


Also, a long winded video of Brayden's new trick. For months he has hidden around corners or put his face in a pillow/couch to play hide and seek/peek a boo. He watched Rj cover his eyes to play peek a boo yesterday so now he does it. It's SOOOO cute!


Flock Together

Comments