Wordless(ish) Wednesday: Park and Grandma's

 We took Brayden to the park for a little while. :)
 Playing with sand. LOL. A sandbox should be arriving tomorrow for him.






 Rj pretending Brayden kicked him. :X



 At Grandma's, playing with his truck from Target.

 Another new toy, from Amazon.

 He LOVES magnets. I told my mom about the cookie sheets on Pinterest so she let him play with one. I am going to make him a board in the future by spray painting a cookie sheet. :)
 Fun fact: those magnetic sheets are from elementary school. I drew the goldfish and Kristy drew the house. (That's juice on his pants. He is not coordinated with a juice box. Haha.)





Comments

  1. The cookie sheet is a great idea! I love that leprechaun shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! He really liked it so it just confirmed to me that I should paint one for him and maybe tack it onto the wall. :) Thanks! I got it from Walmart last year. :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming to our blog! We love comments and would love for you to come back!