Wordless(ish) Wednesday- Outside for the billionth time

What can I say? He's a boy. He LOVES being outside. He gets stir crazy when he's inside too much.














 You can see one of his new teeth here. He has gotten 3 teeth in the past three days. Haha. All back teeth. One top left, bottom left and bottom right. His other eight teeth came in fours. 4 at 6 months old, 4 at 11 months old and so far 3 at 18 months old. Pure craziness.


:)

Linking with: The Paper MamaParenting by DummiesProject AliciaLive and Love OutloudStacy UncorkedAnd Then She Snapped, and Naptimemomtog



PS: My sister just made this:

HAHA! 

Comments

  1. Oh, I lived outside with my kids!! The sandbox, not my favorite activity but it sure was there favorite one LOL
    You have a cutie pie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. It's definitely my son's favorite. He would NOT stay out of dirt so it was the best option. LOL. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is SO stinkin' CUTE! Those sand pictures are awesome - they capture the action perfectly! Well, ALL of them are awesome... :) And I love his mischievous look! ;)


    Warrior Cat Entrepreneur

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jessie! I'm new here....your little guy is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha. Thank you! He's always up to something. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! Welcome! Thanks for the follow. :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming to our blog! We love comments and would love for you to come back!