Eco Sprout Cloth Diaper Detergent review!

As most of your know we have been cloth diaper since Brayden was 6 months old. He has also had Eczema since birth so we are always careful about the products we use on his clothes. I found Eco Sprout online and immediately wrote them.

Eco Sprout is a laundry detergent that was created by a WAHD (Work-at-home-dad) who was looking for a cloth diaper detergent that was great for not just diapers, but for the entire family's laundry. He wanted something that was non-toxic, natural, eco-friendly, and sensitive for his baby's bottoms. Their detergent is free from perfumes, dyes, brighteners, enzymes, phosphates, and is 100% biodegradable.

They have many scents to their detergent! They have Green Tea, Seasonal (which is Lilac Breeze currently), Ocean Blue, In the Buff (unscented), Sandlewood Vanilla, Lavender Chamomile, Warm Vanilla Sugar and Fresh Linen.

Their prices are very affordable!
24/48 loads- $7.95
48/96 loads- $13.95
96/192 loads- $24.95

They have a rewards program too! They also have other products! They have diaper pail liners, diaper pail freshener, Bottom Balm and Bottom Spray! You can buy the detergent/other products online or even find a store new you. You can even find them on Facebook and Twitter!

They sent me the Green Tea scent and it smells amazing! In the package they sent me was a paper about striping your diapers/inserts using their detergent so I decided to soak my diapers overnight. They turned out great! They are all clean, fresh and the inserts are way softer than they were!

 It came in a great bag!

Diapers soaking and a random blue shirt. O_O
The clean stash!

*Disclaimer* I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.

Comments

  1. Great post! And cute pics =)I love eco sprout detergent- the smell is great and it WORKS!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming to our blog! We love comments and would love for you to come back!