Kicky Pants review!

Time for another cute kid's clothes review! Kicky Pants is an amazing company with amazing clothes! As you can see from this page they are a family run company.  They have great sale items, Spring items 1/2, and bamboo basics. You can purchase online or even look on their where to buy section of their site. I personally think they have some of the cutest girl clothes I have ever seen. They have a great selection of boys and girls clothing! They even have maternity shirts! I just love their clothes. Definitely buy some for your kids or even yourself! You can find them on Facebook and Twitter too!

 Their clothes are made of bamboo! This makes them environmentally friendly and unique! I got his outfit in a 2T. The shirt fits perfectly and the pants have plenty of room to grow. They fit him great around the waist. Often his pants are falling off him even in 18m pants. This outfit fits him great. The clothes seem VERY well made. The shirt is really soft and comfy. I love the outfit. It's really cute!







*Disclaimer* I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.

Comments