SodaStream review!

We got the famous SodaStream to review! My husband was especially excited about it. He has been talking about wanting one for long time! 

We got the SodaStream Fountain Jet which is the basic model. It's cost is around $79.95. A great deal to get is the Fountain Jet Soda Starter Kit at $99.95. It comes with 3 soda mixes of your choosing and a sample pack of flavors!

You can not only make soda but also flavored waters, sparkling tea, energy drinks and seltzers. They have SO MANY drink options! We are definitely going to buy more bottles so we can have more than one flavor of drink at a time. The fruity ones sound amazing to me although I don't normally like carbonated fruit drinks.

When we made our first soda we did it all wrong, for real, and it was not very tasty so I looked it up online. I read many of the questions and answers on Soda Stream's FAQ. They really helped us. I also read in another review that you do NOT hold the button down. You press/pump and let go till it buzzes the right amount of times. It takes multiple presses to get a buzz. Then, of course, our cola flavor came out PERFECTLY! It was perfectly carbonated. 

I can't wait to try more flavors. I am going to order the Fountain Mist (Mt. Dew) and Dr. Pete (Dr. Pepper) ones when I order more bottles. I absolutely recommend buying a Fountain Jet or even one of the amazing upgraded machines!

 Rj's "cola". :)
 Brayden posing with some of the bottles. They sent us a bunch of flavors!

 Making seltzer water. :)

More of the flavors. :D


You can find SodaStream on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Flickr and even Blogger!

*Disclaimer* I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine. 

Comments