Star Wars Toddler Yoda Costume review!

I have tried to do this review already but unfortunately Brayden will just not keep the costume on. It's SO cute though. I really hope he will wear in October. Rj loves Star Wars so he was all over getting a Star Wars costume for Brayden. For those who don't know very much about Star Wars then, definitely read more about Star Wars here. There is an amazing website for Star Wars fans to get costumes from called Wholesale Star Wars Halloween Costumes. They have SO MANY great costumes! They have adults, kids, baby and even pets costumes! 

This is the toddler Yoda costume we got! I love it. It's soft, well made and absolutely precious. It's on sale right now for $17 too! Great deal! This is their stock photo. I really wish I had a picture of Brayden in it. :/ Please, stop by their shop to buy an awesome Star Wars costume for a member of your family!

*Disclaimer* I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine. 

Comments