Windy City Novelties review and Brayden's 2nd birthday party preview!

This will be a two part review since Brayden's birthday isn't until August. I try my best to be a planner. We have a lot that's going to happen this year so I wanted to be ready for his birthday August 21st. I decided on a dinosaur party theme. He loves dinosaurs. He even says "RAWRRRR" when he sees a toy dino or a dino on TV.

I searched and searched for good dinosaur party supplies. I stumbled onto Windy City Novelties. They have SO MANY themes and supplies. You could definitely find stuff for any type of party on their site. They even provide free shipping for orders over $39! I simply searched dinosaur in their great search bar. It had a ton of options and cute supplies! I wrote to them and received a speedy reply. They offered to send me some dinosaur stuff. I gave them an idea of the stuff I liked. Within days I had a big box of amazing party supplies at my door!

They sent napkins, cups, plates, a "Happy Birthday" banner, dino cutouts, gift bags, and coloring books for the gift bags.



 One of the cutouts!


I LOVE these party supplies! They are just perfect for his party. I am so excited for his party. It's going to be great! We plan to have the party at our house. The rest of the party will be a surprise. You will have to see in August! ;) You will see all these party supplies in their glory in August on Brayden's 2nd birthday post. In the meantime, go to Windy City Novelties and buy the supplies for your child's birthday, your birthday or even a holiday party!

*Disclaimer* I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.

Comments

  1. I love dinosaurs! I am already excited for Brayden's next birthday! Lol. :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. It's going to be an awesome party! Definitely bring Mary!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming to our blog! We love comments and would love for you to come back!