IntelliGender review and results!

When I was pregnant with Brayden I was told to take an IntelliGender test and I never got around to getting one. This time my mom heard about them. She wanted me to try one so here we go! Of course, it's not guaranteed. I'm not going to go out and buy gender based stuff but it was fun to do! It's easy to take and quick! You can take it as soon as you reach 10 weeks pregnant. I definitely recommend this to any pregnant girl. You can get them at Babies'r'us, CVS, RiteAid and many other retailers for around $34! You can also find them on Facebook and Twitter.

 You insert 20ml of urine into the cup. Swirl it around for 10 seconds. Wait 5 minutes then, read the results.
It said boy. I told Rj and he said "duh". In about two months we'll see if it's right. ;)

*Disclaimer* I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.
 

Comments