Smart Mom Jewelry: Teething Bling review!


This is an awesome necklace called Teething Bling in the Jade pattern by Smart Mom Jewelry

Teething Bling® is the original teething jewelry. Made from the same FDA-approved material as most teething toys, their pendants and bangles look great on the adult wearer but are safe for curious babies to handle and chew.  Their products contain no harmful chemicals such as phthalates, BPAs, PVCs, lead or latex and all pendants come with a breakaway clasp as an added safety measure. They are even recommended by Dr. Sears from The Doctors and endorsed by celebs! 

They have many different necklaces and designs to choose from. The price is around $20 which is an amazing price. Brayden really likes the necklace so I bet a small baby, say 6 months, would like it even more when they are teething. The necklace is soft, durable, great for babies while still looking like cute jewelry for moms! We love Smart Mom Jewelry!

You can find them on Facebook and Twitter.





*Disclaimer* I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine. 

Comments