Cortni's graduation/birthday party!

This is pretty late. The party was on Saturday but it took me a little while to edit all the pictures. When I edited them I realized I took pictures of like 1/3rd of the guests. Haha. Oops. :X I only got two pictures of Cortni (my sister in law) and they aren't even very good.

 These are from Friday. Graduation day.

 He was saying "vrum vrum vrum vrum".
 My mother in law and one of Rj's cousins.

 Saturday. :)








 Picking his nose. Boys are so attractive. Lol.













 Brayden was jumping off the edge and into Rj's arms.








 He was kind of grumpy that day, obviously.

 Rj's uncle Algenon (I know I probably spelled it wrong).

Blowing raspberries.


 LOL. I'm not even completely sure of how many people ended up in this picture.
 Devon, my BIL.


 Omg. He is so tiny in comparison to the slides.



 Khalid. 
 Cortni, my SIL.

Jon, my MIL's husband.

Comments