Right now.. (Week 3)


Photobucket


Currently: Putting off the huge pile of clean laundry in my laundry that doesn't seem to want to put itself away.. Haha.

Looking forward to: Getting a cage for Max so quits chewing every freaking thing known to man.

Listening to/watching: Brayden watching Bubble Guppies and talking to the tv.

Thinking about: Rj. He's in Atlanta right now training for Dish Network.

Excited for: My days off!

Thankful for: Rj's new job. My job. Our son and future baby. Everything, really.

Laughing at: The commercial for Care.com that is on my tv when the kids say their perfect baby sitter would hate naps. Lol.

Reading: Nothing currently. I just finished the Hunger Games trilogy. Awesomeeee!

Feeling: A little tired and have no time to nap before work. :/

Wishing that: I could nap but oh well.

Comments