Wordless(ish) Wednesday: Sleeping cuteness

 Yesterday I tried to get him to nap. Fail. So around 7:15 he was grumping. I held him and sung "you are my sunshine" ONE time. He passed out after like a minute and muttered "mama" before he fell asleep. Haha.

 Today I tried to get him to nap again. Another fail. At 8:30 I was about to go lay him down. I was sitting on the floor with my laptop. He came over and laid next time to me. I got up a minute later to bring him to his room thinking him laying down definitely meant he was tired. Uhm, I was right. He had gone straight to sleep!
Rj picked him up. He stayed asleep. Haha.

Linking with: The Paper MamaParenting by DummiesProject Alicia, Stacy UncorkedAnd Then She SnappedEight Days A Week Mom, and Naptimemomtog  

Comments

  1. My kids do the same thing! Isn't it funny how they get so tired, but refuse to lay down. Mine will just randomly fall asleep in Grams arms, but will never do it in mine. It makes me so jealous!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming to our blog! We love comments and would love for you to come back!