THinc Skin: The Balm/Fresh out of the tub review!

I stumbled onto a website from a company called THinc SkinThey offer a tropical product line that will encourage you to Love Your Skin! The two products I received are Fresh out of the Tub and The Balm. They both have the same scent. It has lavender and orange in it. Very refreshing! They are both a great price at $9.95 each!




They use only the highest quality all natural and organic ingredients. Their products are locally made in small batches to ensure quality and freshness. Their products come in an attractive and infinitely recyclable glass bottle or recycled aluminum container and they encourage you to reuse the containers.

Fresh out of the TubThis is their soapy, sudsy Baby Wash/Shampoo that will have babies smelling FRESH OUT OF THE TUB! This soap was specially formulated for little sensitive ones in mind. With its rich, fatty, tropical oils, not only will little ones stay fresh, but they will keep their super softness too! I used this for Brayden's bath. It made him skin soft and smelling great!

The Balm- This balm works on everything from diaper rash, eczema, newborn skin, cradle cap, sunburns, bug bites & more! Cloth Diaper Safe, Organic, Vegan & 100% NATURAL! Very impressive. Brayden has gotten some bug bites recently on his neck. He started scratching them and they got really red. :( I put The Balm on it yesterday and today they are A LOT better looking! Brayden also has Eczema and well, he's a boy, so this stuff will come in handy! You don't need much of it. It's goes a long way!


(Sorry it's a little fuzzy)
This is just the next day and one usage!

You can find this amazing company on:

www.thincskin.com
Facebook
Twitter

*Disclaimer* I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming to our blog! We love comments and would love for you to come back!