FunBites review!

This little gadget below is from an amazing company called FunBites. This product cuts kids food into bite-sized fun shapes! You can use this product on sandwiches, pancakes, pizza, burgers, and even fruit! I peel apples, cut them off the core then, use the FunBites to cube the apple for Brayden. It's super fast and easy! Besides kid's food this product could also be used to prep party food!

The price is $12.99 for the one I chose (Cube it) or a heart shaped one (Love it). You also have the option of buying one of each for $22. I recommend doing that! You will absolutely love this product. You will use it all the time. I know I do! It makes lunch prep for Brayden simple.

FunBites is BPA free, made in the USA and can be hand washed/is top-shelf dishwasher safe.

It's been seen on Nickelodeon's Parents Connect, Real Simple, Parenting.com and CBS Morning News! Mommy MD Guide Seal of Approval. Rave reviews from over 250 Mommy Bloggers! They deserve it because they have an amazing product! You can find them on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.



 Step 1: Place FunBites® cutter on top of food.  Remove popper top and set to the side.
 Step 2: Grab cutter handles on both sides, press down firmly and rock 5-6 times (doesn't usually take that much) to cut through the food.
 Step 3: Lift the cutter up, insert popper top and pop out the bite-sized pieces! (Oops forgot to take a picture.)
Perfect Brayden size pieces. Buy a FunBites! You won't regret it!

*Disclaimer* I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.

Comments